F Beauty products I use on my kids (3 year-old and 10 month-old) - My Local Adventures Blog

Beauty products I use on my kids (3 year-old and 10 month-old)

Sometimes the smallest information can be of great help to a parent. That's why I share with you today the cosmetic products I use on my kids.

TIPS FOR USING BEAUTY PRODUCTS ON KIDS


- One major tip from me is that you can start using baby lotions when they are at least six months. 

- The best oil for your baby is natural extracts like palm kernel oil, coconut oil, olive oil, etc.

- You mustn't buy complete baby cosmetic packs at once because sometimes you may end u not using some of the products.

Here are the beauty products I use on my kids


Minyanga / Manyanga (Palm kernel oil)

To me, it is the best oil for kids or babies' skin. It is recommended in most hospitals in Cameroon compared to others. Whether it's the white one or the black one, it's good. 

I use it on my kids daily since their birth and I love it. Just make sure you trust the source you buy it from because some people mix it with other oils to make more profit. So make sure your source is honest and sells the original.

Hydrating body lotion


I've used about three different types until now but currently, I'm using Balea Body Lotion for my kids. Before this, I used Bébé Klorane which I also loved. The other one I purchased was for my daughter but she used it just a few days and I stopped because she had a diaper rash or 'rouge fesses' as it is commonly called in Cameroon. So I can't say how good it is. 

Vaseline


I use vaseline from time to time especially now that it's the dry season or the harmattan. I use it on their lips sometimes and at times rub around their nose to ease the feeling of the dry dusty air we are experiencing now. I use Bambino vaseline and it's from the first and only baby beauty products pack I bought for my daughter.

Bathing soap


I currently use Balea bathing soap as well and it smells amazing. I previously used Bébé Klorane, and another locally made soap on my daughter to help against some rashes. There have been other soaps I have used alongside these ones. 

Baby care wet wipes


I use wet wipes when changing diapers for my son and my favourite so far is happy Baby because it smells soft and nice. It also has enough water, doesn't dry up easily and feels soft on the skin.

Here are the pictures of beauty products I use on my 10-month-old and 3-year-old kids









Those are the products I use on my kids. 


CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment