F Songs That Motivate Me To Work Hard To Be Get Rich - My Local Adventures Blog

Songs That Motivate Me To Work Hard To Be Get Rich

Today I want to share with you my special playlist of the moment which motivates me every day whether I listen to it or sing it. All of them are sung by Nigerian artists (they too dey find money, lol). But in this life, we all need the money.

So here is my playlist that fuels my energy to get rich and make it in life.

Songs That Motivate Me To Get Rich

1. Victor AD - Wetin We Gain


CHORUS:
“If we no make money
Wetin we gain o? (Wetin we gain?)
My brother wetin we gain (Wetin we gain?)
If we no buy the benz
Wetin we gain? (Wetin we gain?)”

This song has a lot of depth when it comes to imagining yourself reaching the top of the ladder of success. It also speaks of relying on the grace of God after putting the effort in order to make it. The following phrases in the song really got me:

I no wan take the same step wey I take last year wey no work for me oh

Lord you know wetin me and you don talk make e manifest oh baba

The street na by grace, no be who hustle pass dey carry first oh

Oluwa bless me 'cause I no fit dull oh

I need the kind money wey go make Dangote say "Who be this black skin man wey dey worry am?"


2. Burna Boy - Dangote


CHORUS:
Dangote, Dangote
Dangote still dey find money o
I no dey, I no dey
I no dey sleep on the money o
Who I be?
Who I be?
Wey make I no go find money o
I no dey send anybody o
Me I dey hustle gan gan

The first time I saw the title of this song, I wondered what Dangote had done or why Dangote as the title of the song. But after listening it made a lot of sense. Burna Boy is simply telling himself (and us) that Dangote the richest man in Africa and the 64th richest man in the world is still working to earn more money. Therefore he who doesn't have enough money should also be out there hustling to make money for himself. 

This song shows us that we can overcome poverty with hard work and perseverance.

These phrases got me:

Still I go hustle till thy kingdom come

Dangote dey find money o, Why me no go find money

You can get the song Dangote by Burna Boy on Amazone here:

3. Rude Boy - Reason With Me


CHORUS:
You don forget back in the days
I been dey beg you to try, reason with me
If I no get today, I go get am tomorrow
Abi you want make I die?
E no easy for me
If I no get today, I go get am tomorrow
Say one for the money
Two for the dough
Three for the shawty
Now I don blow

This song narrates the story of a man who lost his love because he was poor. While in a relationship with her he begged her to reason with him and be patient as he made efforts to get out of poverty. But she left him. And when he eventually made it she tried to come back but he said no. 

This song gives like a glimpse of how it would be in the future after you have succeeded and those who never believed in you will come back knocking. 

This phrase really reasoned with me:

If I no get today, I go get am tomorrow (If I don't have today, I will have tomorrow)

4. Teni - Uyo Meyo


CHORUS:
Uyo Meyo
Uyo Meyo
O Uyo
Uyo Meyo leun o san o kan mi o e
Uyo Meyo
Uyo Meyo
Oh Uyo
Uyo Meyo leun o san o kan mi o e
Eh yeh

(Chorus meaning: the joy I have expressed for others shall be my portion too)

This song encourages us to believe in our dream and strive hard to realize it. The words are so clear and the melody is wonderful.

Here are the phrases that touched me so much:

Everybody's born a winner, If only you just believe yea eh yeh eh

Cause if you work hard, you can get it if you work

If you strive hard, you can be just what you want

If you work hard, you can climb the mountain tall

Cause nothing is too small, and nothing is too big

Don't let them tell you "You Can't"

Ibi ti Daddy mi o de, Ma de be ma tu koja (What my father couldn't achieve, I will achieve and  surpass)

Ibi ti Mummy mi o de, Ma de be ma tu koja (What my mother couldn't achieve, I will achieve and surpass)



Here are the links to these songs on YouTube if you want to check them out:

1. Victor AD
2. Burna Boy
3. Rudeboy 
4.Teni

You can visit Youtube to watch the videos and go to Amazon to download them (I make a small commission when you use the Amazon links in this post to purchase any of these songs. Thanks). These songs are a combination of wonderful melody and a good message.

I hope you got inspired and motivated as I do each time I listen to them. I play these songs every day and trust me it ginger's me to keep grinding. 

CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment