F Everyone Has Got Their Fashion Show - OOTD - My Local Adventures Blog

Everyone Has Got Their Fashion Show - OOTD

The fashion industry has had a lot of influence coming from social media. It has changed the way fashion was presented to us in the past.

We saw outfits and models only in magazines and TV shows. I remember how eager I was to watch such shows on TV.

But these days everyone has got their fashion show.


Our platforms are now our blogs, Facebook and Instagram accounts, as well as other social media platforms. Everyone can be a stylist or a designer on their platform and showcase their creativity with fashion as they want.


The runway is on the streets and homes from where everyone takes their photos. The traditional channels of communication no longer have control of how fashion is displayed.


People share what they think and style clothes in various ways for the rest of the world to see. It's amazing how the era of social media has brought about changes to the fashion industry.


If you are interested in the fashion industry, know that social media is a very powerful tool for you to to make it as an influencer, a designer or a model. Make the world your runway and create your own fashion show on social media. Showcase yourself and let the world see you and what you are capable of doing.

Use the internet to achieve your goals. I wish you well in your journey to achieve your dreams.


My Look


This look is very simple and classy and I love it.

The details on the blouse make it very feminine. The skirt is very comfortable and the puffiness makes it to not look very short.




My shoes are one of the most comfortable heels I have. I went for low heels because heels higher than this will make the skirt look too short.



CONVERSATION

1 Comments: