F Letting Go Of What People Will Think - OOTD - My Local Adventures Blog

Letting Go Of What People Will Think - OOTD

A while ago, I wouldn't dare show myself on my blog. I was afraid of people's opinions of what I did or said on my blog.

I stayed anonymous because I was afraid of being judged by others. In fact, I judged myself so much that I thought everyone would do the same.


When I got the courage and stepped out of my anonymous state, I never imagined I will share fashion posts of myself in outfits I put together. It sounded so crazy.



But here we are today. After daring to add fashion blogger to my list it feels good to be here now. I started by taking pictures in places where there were not a lot of people passing by. 

But later I developed the courage to take photos on a busy road. I am a very shy introvert person and doing this is a big deal to me so I'm proud of myself.





I remember while taking these photos, a man in a taxi who looked and pointed at the photographer and I. His face could show his astonishment.

In a place where people are not used to seeing others take pictures for social media, it can feel scary to do a photoshoot on a busy street. The stares and the comments can make you feel pressure.


I am glad I let go of the pressure and my pictures came out great.


My Look


I'm wearing one of my favourite crop tops of all-time. It is a net crop top and it's very sexy. That's why I paired it with a palazzo short to make the whole look not too sexy.


My shoes are black heels and they make the look quite classy.






CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment