F How To Make An All-Black Outfit To Look Classy - OOTD - My Local Adventures Blog

How To Make An All-Black Outfit To Look Classy - OOTD

Wearing all-black can be tricky. Black being a neutral colour can make you look very simple. That's why it is important to learn a few tricks that will make you look classy and stylish in your all-black outfits.



How To Make An All-Black Outfit To Look Classy


1. Mix fabrics

Mixing fabrics make your outfit interesting. Different fabrics like lace, cotton, leather, mercury and satin will make your look better when put together.



2. Be strategic with jewellery


Wearing all-black may make you feel like putting on many pieces of jewellery but that is not necessary. You rather need to minimize the jewellery and make sure you wear it where it will look best.




3. Add a pop of colour


Make a statement with just one other colour added to your all-black outfit. 






My Look


For this look, I'm wearing this really sexy lace top with my favourite palazzo trousers of all time. The legs of these tousers are really wide and that's what made me love them a lot. The fabric is quite thick so I decided to wear it with a lace top.

Another detail I love about this look is my chain belt which makes me look like a rich aunty lol and the red bag which adds a pop of colour to the look. 

My shoes are mercury and the shine from it makes it stand out as well.











CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment