F Awkward Fashion Poses In An Outfit I Love - OOTD - My Local Adventures Blog

Awkward Fashion Poses In An Outfit I Love - OOTD

I've never been the type who is comfortable in front of a camera.

A lot of thoughts often run through my mind at that moment when the focus is on me. 


This has made me have really bad photo days. But most times I have had photographers help me relax enough to make me take some great photos. 

My best photos have sometimes been the ones taken before I was ready. I am more relaxed and natural in them. 

For this post, I wanted to show you the awkward photos from this shoot which I really love. Most of the pictures of this shoot were not so great and I loved these unready poses more than the ones I actually posed for.




My Look


My look is casual and good for a picnic, a stroll or a day out in nature. The skirt and top are made of cotton and they feel so comfortable. 




CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment