F Daring To Be A Fashion Blogger - OOTD - My Local Adventures Blog

Daring To Be A Fashion Blogger - OOTD

When I started blogging, I did it anonymously.

I was so afraid to be identified as the one behind my posts though they were not controversial in any way. But I was scared.


Blogging was new to me and I was afraid of being judged because I was putting my thoughts out there. 

But I got over that and started putting myself on my blog. 

I felt the same fear when I decided to blog about fashion. But I dared myself to do it.

When I took these pictures and posted them on my Facebook account, I received a lot of mixed reactions. Some people asked me if I was trying to become a model or why I was taking pictures with strange poses. 


Honestly, their comments were shocking to me but I decided to put them aside.

I was determined to post these pictures on my blog even though I felt a little mockery behind the comments I got earlier.

This post is just the beginning of many more fashion posts to come. It is not my first fashion post but it has made me more determined to blog about fashion.


I admire fashion bloggers. It was hard to understand them at first like others don't understand me. So I get it.

I love dressing up and taking pictures of my outfits to show the world how I mix and match my clothes.  So fashion is an important part of my lifestyle blog. I hope you enjoy my fashion-related content.





My Look


What I was aiming for with this look was a smiley soft ladylike look. Just looks like a lady but in a simple way. 

The off-shoulder top made me feel very feminine so I felt like a lady. The skirt is a very soft jean-like material and the belt brings out the shape around my waist, making it more fitting.

My shoes match the skirt because they are also made of jeans material.

Accessories stood out with this bold necklace and brown-wood bangles I wore. I believe the necklace made the top look better and stand out more.




CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment