F Wearing A Little Black Dress On Ship - OOTD - My Local Adventures Blog

Wearing A Little Black Dress On Ship - OOTD

Most of us have once imagined ourselves wearing all immaculate white outfits if we were invited on a yacht or any water vessel.

Water definitely matches with white but I decided to wear a little black dress on a ship.


I was travelling to the Democratic Republic of Congo during the Greenpeace Esperanza ship tour when I took these pictures. Of course, I took some white outfits along for my trip but a girl decided to mix things up.


Travelling by sea is scary and exciting at the same time. But playing dress up helped me feel good.


I bought the dress in Douala right before the trip. It was a last-minute purchase but it turned out perfect because I also wore it for a night out with friends at my destination.


I wore my black dress with my beaded flats because it's not possible to wear heels on a ship that is constantly swaying.

Look Details


Dress: Market Shop

Flats: Gift

Choker: Gift



CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment