F I Lost Everything! The Weekend Didn't End Well - My Local Adventures Blog

I Lost Everything! The Weekend Didn't End Well

I expected my weekend to end on a very high happy note.

This Sunday, I had to help someone prepare for a meeting they were hosting. I was happy to help and also happy because I was going to take pictures for blog content.

I Lost Everything! The Weekend Didn't End Well


Everything started well as I helped out with the cooking and took pictures at the same time. When we were almost done with most of the cooking, my hone system crashed and I had to restart my hone for it to work again.

After restarting it, I noticed that I had lost everything in the form of pictures and videos on my phone. Among these videos was a video I filmed and edited already. It just needed to be posted on Youtube. The video was a review for GLB hair products which I have been using for a month now.

On Sunday, I was too busy to evaluate everything I had lost but on Monday morning I was so sad and even cried especially because of the review video I made. Thinking of doing it again from scratch is not easy to sink in.

I feel so bad that all the content I had planned to share with you guys just went down the drain. There were going to be at least three Cameroonian recipes and another post on 'how to host a typical Cameroonian meeting at home'. But because I lost the pictures I cant share that with you guys. I could write out the steps but the post will be better with the pictures.

This is not the first time my phone is doing this and this is beginning to worry me. I had the same issue when I returned from my trip to my mom's to harvest groundnuts. I also lost lots of beautiful pictures and interesting videos of our stay there.

Related:  Life Lately || Travelling To Harvest Groundnuts, Weaning My Baby & Getting My First Brand Deal!

I Lost Everything! The Weekend Didn't End Well


CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment