F My Week So Far | Feeling Better & Wishing I Could Watch Big Brother Niaja Lockdown - My Local Adventures Blog

My Week So Far | Feeling Better & Wishing I Could Watch Big Brother Niaja Lockdown

Surprisingly this week kicked off on a good note for me and I am so grateful for that. It has been evident in the increased desire to get things done and move on.

My Week So Far | Feeling Better & Wishing I Could Watch Big Brother Niaja Lockdown




After what happened on Sunday, I was surprised that I was able to feel better so quick by Monday afternoon. Maybe I've learnt to manage my hurt better. I'm working on doing another GLB hair products review video and blog post pictures. I hope it comes out better than the one I lost.

Related: I Lost Everything! The Weekend Didn't End Well

Moving on, I heard that Big Brother Africa Lockdown started this week! I haven't looked forward to watching Big Brother in the last few years but I wished I could follow up this season. Last year's show made a lot of news that I felt like reliving the vibration of Big Brother Naija. You may ask why I only heard that the show had started and that is because I haven't had the cable connected to my TV for many months now. My landlady who is meant to negotiate for that (because I paid a cable fee before moving in) is doing her own thing and I realized she doesn't want to pay the registration fee for me to be connected.

A cable guy came today and it's obvious that I have to register to get cable. That registration fee isn't small money oh (5000frs/$10) plus the monthly bill which he said is 2500frs. I wish to follow up on Big Brother Naija this year so hopefully, I'll connect the cable when I get the money. We may even talk about the highlights here on the blog from time to time especially as I have a number of Nigerians who read my blog.

Apart from that, my week is going on smoothly. I'm blogging and working on my school project one day at a time and it feels good. May this good feeling never depart from me in Jesus' name! Amen!

I hope you are having a wonderful week yourself. I pray that whatever thing you may be dealing with or going through will turn around for the better. Keep believing that things will change.

My Week So Far | Feeling Better & Wishing I Could Watch Big Brother Niaja Lockdown


CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment