F Panties Every Girl Should Own & Tips For Buying Your Panties - My Local Adventures Blog

Panties Every Girl Should Own & Tips For Buying Your Panties

I went shopping for underwear and got inspired to write this post because knowing what to look for is key to buying the right underwear for you.

As girls, we need different types of underwear especially panties for different uses and occasions. So here are my tips for you.


Panties Every Girl Should Own & Tips For Buying Your Panties


Panties Every Girl Should Own & Tips For Buying Your Panties

Things girls should look for while buying panties



The basic things I look forward to when buying my panties are sexiness, comfort, style and discretion. There should be at least one of these factors on them.

1. Sexiness


Sexy panties are like my secret weapon for confidence. It influences the way I walk, talk and attitude toward the day in a good way. It puts me in a good mood. What you wear inside comes out through the good vibes you share on the outside.

Buy sexy underwear to make you feel good about yourself and build your confidence.

2. Comfort


I do go for comfort a lot. In fact, lately, I have been buying a lot of comfortable pants. And please, it's not old age. It's just that comfort is key on some occasions. And comfort doesn't necessarily mean it's not sexy, young and vibrant too.

Go for comfortable pants when you are travelling, working out or sleeping.

3. Style & Adventure


I love the stylish and playful panties to spice up my collection. It's fun to wear stylish panties. I mean panties with the extra stylish designs.

Stylish pants make your collection fun and spicy.


This is very important because I don't like seeing my panty lines through my clothes.

So a girl needs some discrete panties.

After reading these characteristics above, you should already be guessing the types of pants a girl must have.

Panties Every Girl Should Own

 

1. Cotton panties


I start with comfort because that's what I go for the most now. They were not my fave in the past because I used to prefer a lot of sexy panties and most very sexy underwear doesn't come in cotton. 

But now I love cotton panties because they are more absorbent and they don't produce odour like other panties when you sweat.

2. Black panties


These are one of the most essential pants when it comes to colour because they are good to wear with see-through clothing and white clothing. 

They are also easy to wash and no worries about stains too. I know your mind be going like 'that means black panties dirty' but no! It's just like your black clothing which is easier to wash than the white ones.


3. Lace & Net panties


For the sake of being sexy, every woman needs lace pants. This is where she can tap into her feminity and feel the softer version of her feminine power. Whatever that means. LOL. Just own a lace pants ladies.

4. Seamless Panties

This is to ensure discretion when you wear really light and/or tight clothing because it's annoying to see lines of underwear through a woman's clothing.

5. Thongs (Strings)


This list wouldn't be complete without this. Just like the seamless panties, they don't show panty lines. They are even best in most cases because they guarantee absolutely no lines through the clothes. But they can show up if they are too tight.

6. Male panties


It could be a boy-short or the actual male pant. My tip is to go for a male pant which doesn't have space for the '6 pack' you know. 

 

You should try adding a male pant to your pant collection if you haven't. This is fun and can build your confidence knowing that you can wear male underwear and make it look sexy on you in a feminine way.

CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment