F Products I Used To Relax My Hair - My Local Adventures Blog

Products I Used To Relax My Hair

After sharing my experience with relaxing my nappy hair it's natural that I share with you guys the product I used to relax my hair.


Related: The Experience Of Relaxing My One-Year-Old Nappy Hair

When I made up my mind to relax my hair, I had in mind Dr Miracle's relaxer and also Dark and Lovely. I had used Dr Miracle before and I liked it. As for Dark and Lovely my previous experience wasn't good as I bought a fake product which didn't even relax my hair. So I can say that I have never used a Dark and Lovely relaxer until now. But I have friends who used it and had good results. 


This time I decided to try the suggestion of the salesperson in the shop and he recommended Vitale Olive No-Lye Hair Relaxer. I bought the super relaxer.


Products I Used To Relax My Hair | Featuring Vitale Olive No-Lye Relaxer


Products I Used To Relax My Hair | Featuring Vitale Olive No-Lye Anti-Breakage Relaxer


The product


Products I Used To Relax My Hair | Featuring Vitale Olive No-Lye Anti-Breakage Relaxer


The pack of Vitale Olive Relaxer is made up of :


- The relaxer

- The activator

- The shampoo

- The leave-in conditioner

- Gloves and a spatula for mixing.


The highs and lows


I relaxed my hair at the hair salon and my hairstylist did a good job with that. 

The one thing that I am most grateful for is that it didn't burn my scalp. It also got my hair very well relaxed.

I noticed that the products don't have any nice smell, especially the shampoo. So if you love nice smelling products then think again about buying this one. 


Featuring Vitale Olive No-Lye Anti-Breakage Relaxer


Also, the leave-in conditioner is watery and not oily. This makes it hard to use most times because I can't use it when my hair is dry.


The verdict


The relaxer is good and I recommend it for relaxing pure virgin hair. It relaxes your hair evenly and doesn't discolour hair. I love products with a nice scent but because this one is good I don't have a problem using it again.


The Price


In Cameroon Vitale Olive relaxer costs between 3800frs - 5000frs. I actually bought mine for 3800frs but it was priced 4500frs. Prices may vary from shop to shop that's why I gave that price range. 


CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment