F My New Year's Day Hairstyle - My Local Adventures Blog

My New Year's Day Hairstyle

My New Year's Day Hairstyle


My New Year's Day Hair Style


By New Year's Eve, the hairstyle I did for Christmas was already so itchy and also quite painful in the middle where the bun was tied. 


Also read: How We Spent Christmas 2020


It made me want to go for a change of hairstyle. I wanted my hair washed so bad. I love washing my hair because it makes me feel relaxed - especially when I do it in a hair salon.


I was really excited to get a new hairdo as well. When I was advised to maintain my previous hairstyle, I didn't want to hear it. I was tired of it and wanted something new. I had already tried to convince myself to keep the previous hairstyle but I couldn't.

So I decided to go do my hair and finish the food preparation later. It was already past eight pm when I went to do my hair. I had to take off the old hair, wash it and then style it. 

It's a simple hairstyle I made and I love it. 


It was hard coming up with this because the hairstyle I had in mind couldn't be done because my hair is short. So I had to find an alternative quickly, and it was stressful since changing my hairstyle required me to spend more money than planned. 


And guess what? 


I had just what I had planned to spend for the hairstyle I previously had in mind, and I couldn't make a withdrawal because the network was horrible at the moment. I'm glad at the end I managed to get a good hairstyle within my current budget. If not... just imagine! 🤣 

I also wanted to change my toenail polish but I had no time. It was getting late and I had to rush home. 

I really enjoyed my day (New year's day) with my new hairdo.


My New Year's Day Hair Style





My New Year's Day Hair Style

CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment