F Inside The Wardrobe Of A Cameroonian Lifestyle Blogger | Tricks I Use To Make Everything Get Into My Wardrobe - My Local Adventures Blog

Inside The Wardrobe Of A Cameroonian Lifestyle Blogger | Tricks I Use To Make Everything Get Into My Wardrobe

Today I want to share with you my wardrobe organization tricks and what my wardrobe looks like on a daily basis. To be honest it may get more disorganised than this but here is how it looks on most days.


If you prefer to watch the video of this wardrobe tour instead then click here to watch.


How I Organise My Wardrobe | Tricks I Use To Make Everything Get Into My Wardrobe


Things found in my wardrobe


Cosmetics

My clothes

My daughter's clothes

Shoes

Bedsheets, towels and blankets

Unused clothes and miscellaneous


My wardrobe tour | Inside the wardrobe of a Cameroonian Lifestyle Blogger


My wardrobe is the type we find in most houses in Cameroon. 

It is divided into two compartments vertically. One side is further separated horizontally into a cupboard. 

The first cupboard of my wardrobe is where I put my cosmetics and jewellery. These things were previously at the foot of my bed and my daughter will not stop going there to scatter them. So putting them at the topmost part of my wardrobe is the best thing to do with them.

It also has my wigs and other little stuff I own.


My wardrobe tour | The wardrobe of a Cameroonian Lifestyle Blogger

The second part of my wardrobe is dedicated to my daughter. It's where I put her clothes and other stuff. I prefer to put her clothes in a box and not directly in the cupboard. This is because it prevents her from having access and pulling all the clothes out onto the floor. 

Inside the wardrobe of a Cameroonian Lifestyle Blogger

The last part of the cupboard is for any other things such as blankets, bedsheets, and any other clothes or stuff which I don't use often.

I also have my laundry basket standing in front of it for our dirty clothes.

Inside the wardrobe of a Cameroonian Lifestyle Blogger

The uppermost part of my wardrobe is where I keep my handbags, mosquito nets and cartons.

Inside the wardrobe of a Cameroonian Lifestyle Blogger

I have a few of my handbags hanging on the doors of my wardrobe because I recently used them and felt so lazy to put them back in place.

Inside the wardrobe of a Cameroonian Lifestyle Blogger

The other side of the wardrobe is for clothes that stay on hangers. Below that is my box of clothes.
And below my box are some unused clothes

Inside the wardrobe of a Cameroonian Lifestyle Blogger

My shoes are found on the wall behind my hanging clothes.

I made them hang along the wall by making nods on some ropes and then fitting my shoes in the spaces between the nods. I hope you understand what I just explained 😄.

Inside the wardrobe of a Cameroonian Lifestyle Blogger

Inside the wardrobe of a Cameroonian Lifestyle Blogger


Here is a view of the whole wardrobe below. 


Inside the wardrobe of a Cameroonian Lifestyle Blogger

That's how I organize my wardrobe and as you can see it is realistic. It's not perfectly arranged but it is clean and that's how it looks on most days.


You can watch the video of this closet tour below.

Click here to watch the video.


CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment