F Life After Christmas And New Year Celebrations - My Local Adventures Blog

Life After Christmas And New Year Celebrations

It's been a few days since we celebrated Christmas and New year. Life is back to normal. People are pulling through the month of January as most Christmas leftovers should be finished by now. 


The month seems to be going fast to me and honestly I don't want it to slow down. Apart from that, this is how life has been after the Christmas and new year celebrations.


 Life After Christmas And New Year Celebrations


Wondering when I'll take down my Christmas tree


I look at my tree every day and wonder if I should take it down already. I'm thinking that it's about time I do so but I still feel Christmasy. 


christmas tree


Waiting for January to pass quickly


The days are passing by fast and I am eager for the month to come to an end. Finances are a little low after the celebrations and I need this period to pass as fast.


Eating leftovers


I've been slowly eating my leftovers from the celebrations. I must confess that immediately after Christmas and new year I didn't feel like eating any leftovers at all. But a few days later, I enjoyed it.


Achu

eating eru

Watching movies


Oh yes. I now have time or should I say make time to watch tv and one thing I find the most interesting now is movies. Both African movies (Nollywood most especially) and Hollywood movies. 


The tv channels I'm really enjoying are Africa Magic Epic and Showcase as well as MBC Max and MBC 2.

One of the best movies I've watched recently and will like to watch again is "Julie & Julia". 


Resting


After all the cooking and celebrating it is only right to get some rest. I try to take naps and just relax.


This is how life has been after the celebrations and we are still taking one day at a time. How has life been for you?


CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment